Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dpalmour
Returning Member

Final K-1 without sale or disposition (No Entry)

I have a final K-1.  I selected "This partnership ended in 2023" and "no entry", the K-1 should look like this, and that should be the end of it.

TurboTax Screenshot 2024-03-23 102722.png

Instead, TurboTax is treating this as if the checkbox "Partner sold or otherwise disposed of the entire..." is checked.  This causes an error to be reported when I try to complete my return since there is another form ("Schedule K-1 Partnership Additional Information") needed if the "Partner sold..." checkbox is checked.  However, my return should not need this additional information form.

How can I complete the final K-1 correctly and complete my return when TurboTax is incorrectly requiring the additional form?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
dpalmour
Returning Member

I was able to resolve this issue by deleting the K-1 forms and starting over.  Apparently, I had originally selected something other than "No Entry", but when I updated the answer to No Entry, TurboTax did not clean up after itself.

Deleting the K-1 forms and entering without making any mistakes or changes solved the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
dpalmour
Returning Member

I was able to resolve this issue by deleting the K-1 forms and starting over.  Apparently, I had originally selected something other than "No Entry", but when I updated the answer to No Entry, TurboTax did not clean up after itself.

Deleting the K-1 forms and entering without making any mistakes or changes solved the problem.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies