Solved: Does turbo tax take my business entertainment expenses and divide by half or should i do the division before entering the business entertainment figure?

Does turbo tax take my business entertainment expenses and divide by half or should i do the division before entering the business entertainment figure?

You should enter the full amount and TurboTax will calculate the 50% limit for you. Just make sure you enter the information in the Meals and entertainment (50% limit) section. Please click the screenshots below for reference.