Solved: Does turbo tax take my business entertainment expenses and divide by half or should i do the division before entering the business entertainment figure?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Does turbo tax take my business entertainment expenses and divide by half or should i do the division before entering the business entertainment figure?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 10

Does turbo tax take my business entertainment expenses and divide by half or should i do the division before entering the business entertainment figure?

You should enter the full amount and TurboTax will calculate the 50% limit for you. Just make sure you enter the information in the Meals and entertainment (50% limit) section. Please click the screenshots below for reference.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 10

You should enter the full amount and TurboTax will calculate the 50% limit for you. Just make sure you enter the information in the Meals and entertainment (50% limit) section. Please click the screenshots below for reference.

View solution in original post

v
Privacy Settings