Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ncwisemtn
Returning Member

Desktop Turbotax Business 2023 - Information on 1120S doesn't transferred into NC CD-401S form

Hello,

I'm using 2023 desktop version TT business and the information on 1120S doesn't transferred into NC CD-401S form. There is no error on federal/state smart check and the balance sheets are good, too. However, all the schedules related to income are blank(not transferred) on NC CD-401S but schedules related to assets, liabilities, depreciations did transferred. I did not have to manually input these numbers in 2022 and not sure if I missed something or this is just some error to some users? I tried a couple of times after removing the return but still the same problem. Any idea how to fix this? Thank you

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Desktop Turbotax Business 2023 - Information on 1120S doesn't transferred into NC CD-401S form

To look at this in detail, we would like to see a diagnostic copy of your return to verify if there is a problem in transferring information from your federal to state form. Here is The information in this file is a sanitized copy meaning there is no personal information, only numbers. Here is how to order. 

Go to the black stripe at the top of the program>online>send tax file to agent. Once you receive the token number, reply back in this thread and let us know what that token number is.

Thank you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies