Yes. If you are needing to file a Canadian return, it may be best to get on that product's mailing list.
Otherwise, to enter your foreign address:
- From the Left Navigation Pane, select My Info.
- Click Edit next to Taxpayer
- Where you see "Tell us the state(s) you lived in" select Foreign or U.S. Possession from the bottom of the drop-down list
- Edit next to Mailing Address and choose Foreign Country from Type of mailing address
- Input your address in the appropriate fields, select your country and select Continue
I have used Turbo Tax Canada for the last 8 years.
There is no left navigation pane that links to “ My Info”
This is not a big deal as I will continue to file my taxes online with TT as usual. It is just rather frustrating to get inundated with emails from your company at this time of year and it is all USA referenced.
Still have questions?Make a post