Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Omeads
Returning Member

Can't File New York State Partnership Return, Forms STILL not ready and Dashboard stuck

Hello,

I am filing partnership taxes for the first time this year. I Initially tired filing my taxes on 1/29 and was told forms weren't ready for filing. Then on 2/2 I attempted to file again. This time my federal went through but not my State or City. Now My dashboard is stuck on the "Your Federal Return was Accepted!" page and I can't access anything else. I contacted support and was told it was because the NYS forms were not ready yet. At first I was told 2/17 then 2/23. Now we are here and no update. The dashboard is giving me no info or access to anything. 

Is anyone else having this issue? When can we expect to be able to file? Support also told me the program wasn't supposed to allow me to file my federal but it did anyways, meaning even if the forms do get released I may have to mail in regardless. This is infuriating. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
LindaS5247
Expert Alumni

Can't File New York State Partnership Return, Forms STILL not ready and Dashboard stuck

if you e-filed your federal tax return first, you'll have to wait until that return has been accepted before you can e-file your state.  Please see the article below outlining steps for how to do this.

We expect this issue to be fixed soon. Please come back and check for updates to your TurbTax program.

If you're on a PC, open your TurboTax program and select Check for Updates from the OnIfine menu near the top. 

If you are on a Mac, simply quit and reopen TurboTax. You will be prompted to download any updates.

Some Troubleshooting Tips for Updating:

• Use a wired, high-speed connection when updating. It saves time and will minimize data corruption.
  • Try again if your connection drops. It should pick up where it left off.
  • If you're having trouble updating on your PC, try ato do a manual update.

Click here for information on manually updating TurboTax.

Please click here for information on how to e-file your state return after you have e-filed your federal.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies