Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ebinder

Can someone explain the responses to the Partnership Disposal? I have an LLC which I completely dissolved in 2015 and did not sell the business.what should be my response

I closed the doors on my LLC in 2015 and disposed of all assets. Is this considered a "Complete disposition" or a "Disposition not via a sale"? It appears to me both would be correct. What is the difference?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DDollar
Expert Alumni

Can someone explain the responses to the Partnership Disposal? I have an LLC which I completely dissolved in 2015 and did not sell the business.what should be my response

It is a "Disposition not via a sale".  They are both correct, but that one is more correct.  By answering that one, you be taken through the "sale" portion of the interview.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DDollar
Expert Alumni

It is a "Disposition not via a sale".  They are both correct, but that one is more correct.  By answering that one, you be taken through the "sale" portion of the interview.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies