Business asset page working correctly?

jordan4

Business asset page working correctly?

Trying to enter the page where I see a main list of topics for my business to list assets under $2,500 but after I click continue, it goes back to the main page. I've tried Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox. This doesn't seem correct. Shouldn't I see a page that shows me a main list of topics for my business?
PatriciaV

Business asset page working correctly?

Yes, you may access the Business Expenses section in one of two ways:

First, log into TurboTax and open your return. You should see "Personal Info" in the TurboTax header.

1) Go to My Account >> Tools >> Topic Search. Type in "schedule c", click the topic in the list, then click "GO". Continue with Step 3 below.

Or

2) Click the Business tab, Business Income & Expenses, and "I'll choose what I work on." Click Update beside Business Income and Expenses. 

3) Click Edit beside the business you wish to work on. 

4) Scroll down to Business Expenses and click Update beside Other Common Business Expenses.

Most taxpayers choose to enter major purchases under $2,500 as Other Miscellaneous Expenses with a custom category (see screenshot below - click to enlarge).