Am I supposed to enter my business expenses for my self employment in the "business" section AS WELL AS the "personal" section on turbotax Home and Business version?

Am I supposed to enter my business expenses for my self employment in the "business" section AS WELL AS the "personal" section on turbotax Home and Business version?  I realize I'm sitting here entering all of the same expenses a second time, and I've already deducted all of this while working on the "business" part!  My only income is self employment, 1099-misc income.  Thanks

No, you will only enter your business expenses in the business section.  Do not enter the expenses twice.