Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2023 Schedule F Line 22 Wages Check this entry

I am beyond frustrated.  I keep getting a "Check this Entry" error on 2023 Schedule F Line 22.  I have read that people are having the same issue with Schedule C.  I have had all my information entered in TurboTax Premier Desktop version for three weeks now but can't file because of this error. I don't have any employee credits anyway.

Check This Entry

Schedule F () Gross Wages - We're updating employee credits for small businesses and farms. We should have this ready by 03/03/2024 - please check back with us then.

The ready date increments one day for every time I check the program. It is always 7 seven days from that date. Today is 2/25 and says 3/3. Tomorrow, it will say 3/4.  This has been going on for over three weeks.

TurboTax needs to get this fixed now.  Is there any workaround??

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

2023 Schedule F Line 22 Wages Check this entry

You have the option to report any expenses under Miscellaneous with a custom description. Some businesses use this section to list all expenses rather than filling out the dedicated lines. In the unlikely event that the IRS questions this treatment, you have adequate reason due to the forms delay.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies