What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

they cant tell you anything at the local irs offices

so they opened a case for me. i had 2 issues. one which he said shouldn't be the reason it was being held up i forgot that i worked for a company and didnt report that w2 which was like $2000 and the other reason which he said is probably whats holding it up my husbands w2 the company hasnt filed it with the IRS yet. they gave him his copy but haven't submitted it to the IRS so the advocate will probably ask me for 1 of 3 things he said a copy of the w2. check stubs or a letter from the company he said last year the company didn't submit it until MARCH. which i dont see how that is holding it up cuz we already had our refund by this time last year actually a week ago last year. my suggestion if you have been waiting as long as me call your tax advocate people like @Mommyof3  id get ahold of your advocate tell them you have cut off notices on your bills (hopefully you do) not like hopefully you do but i mean like to get help... like they asked if i can send prof which i have. but they asked last time i used them if i had it and could send it and never asked me to actually send it.  then you would have someone working on it to get it done maybe? i dont at least if nothing else you would have answers.  

anyways they gave me a case number and assigned me an advocate. said they have 3 days to contact me so they have until Monday to get ahold of me. if they haven't he told me to call by Tuesday. this is so stressful ... we didnt have any of these problems last year. he told me the w2 that i didnt report isnt whats holding it up he said actually that wont even matter unless like in a couple years when they check for unreported income and find out i owe them money or got credits i didnt qualify for and have to pay some $ back. but like i told him if anything im sure they just owe me more money and if they do im not worried about it if its just going to hold things up. he said that it wont to not file the amend until after i get my refund then file it so it dont hold stuff up. 

wow, that is horrible and super super annoying...

How do you know if you’re weekly updater

how do you know if your a weekly updater???

I’m finding out it’s our transcripts cycle code and I have it 20190505 and that 05 is weekly but I don’t think I was weekly prior to this cause I always got my refunds on Wednesday till this year and it’s also my first time ever being on Path cause I got the actc credit for the first time

Jocy1220 i believe it will only hold10,000. Double chrck by calling the place where you got your card from.

Miyamontana, oh, was just wondering since someone said that people with cards was getting theirs today... idk anymore

Salurie you know now that’s all bull**bleep** on their end just to buy time ...is your refund that big ? Or over 3k?

@romanreigns81 wrote:
What’s the number you’re calling salurie ?

https://www.irs.gov/advocate/local-taxpayer-advocate

[phone number removed]

1-8-seven-seven-777-four778   lol why does it block it out

i would try to find your state one tho if you can it will be like an hr less wait on hold.