What day did you file and have you received your refund? did you file with EIC, CTC, or ACTC

my head hurts from all the worrying...

i filed and was accepted 1/29 and have child tax credit so i know about the holding...for the longest it was just stuck at 1 bar, but now there is no bars and it just says We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

like ok... hurry up

My head to finally just went to the park just to relax my mind.

I know!! My head could explode if they would just update the DD i would be fine lol

Good to know im not alone with that dumb message. Dont get me wrong mean it in the good way.

same here!!!!!! does anyone know when they update the site??

If I could get dd date or deposit my head could actually release pressure lol

Suppose to be big update tonight going into Wednesday

Br sawyer Tomm morning am like 3am

Mommyof3 i hope and pray we in the batch of updates tonight. I have 3 boys and mannnn. Lol