turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Trying to find out the status of my refund and whenever I check it. It keeps saying my information doesn’t match.

I see what you mean

Trying to find out the status of my refund and whenever I check it. It keeps saying my information doesn’t match.

So i had same problem did it under different status and its now says still being processed n to make sure i verified email

Yup same here mine is being processed I can see my status now. I’m guessing turbo tax automatically fixes your status or changes it idk but irs lady was positive we’ll be getting ours the 27th . Filed under single they changed it back to head of household that’s how I have to login now

Thank you sounds great!!!

Mine also says still being processed so thank you for that info

Teamwork, yay! This was driving me crazy! I think we all know how important these taxes are to our families every year and every year something stresses me out about it lol

Guess we all got stuck in the glitch so lets wait till the 27th see if we have our funds available

Good luck my turbo tax friends
cnguy215

This post was lit! Thank you all!

So quick question if anyone knows is there a difference when the status says "still being processed" and being processed if so whats the difference?

Just tried selecting single instead of head of household, I filed head of household. Selecting single got me info using IRS2GO  app

Yes. Mine did that too

Did anyone ever get an update? I still have to put in single instead of hoh, and it just says my taxes are being processed. We will provide a date when one is available... I haven’t got a letter or anything and it’s been over 21 days now. Anyone have something similar or info? Or maybe the same is happening to others and someone has called the irs? I’m starting to get a lil worried.

So i had all these same things happen i just verified my identity so does it really take 9 weeks or is it soone

So it does not matter what i put my filing status as it still says info does not match and it had matched and let me check it every day except today I've checked it a week striaght
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies