Would someone please inform me on where I can file for my recovery? I am in treatment for opiod dependency and was told I can file for thr money spent there?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cassandra19902

Would someone please inform me on where I can file for my recovery? I am in treatment for opiod dependency and was told I can file for thr money spent there?

4 Replies
Vanessa
Level 3

Are you married or single or head of household? Are you itemizing?  Were the expenses greater than 7.5% of your AGI?
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
cassandra19902

Head of household and yes ma'am
SweetieJean
Level 15

Go to Federal > Deductions and Credits > Medical

cassandra19902

Thank you
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings