Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2021

@Sweet-sunshine Lol, I'm not sure but I think it has to do with processing and when updates should happen. I forgot what I've seen in posts before. I don't see the 846 yet but I see a date that that says as of 2/21/22.

#WMR2021

I have no idea I been trying to find out 

#WMR2021

@Lala2021 I’m curious to know what that means, seems like a DDD to me? I’m hoping we all get some form of update this week. I was accepted on 1/24. And I don’t wanna hear about no dang path act lol…

#WMR2021

@Lala2021  how did u see your batch number? I’m a weekly so I’m hoping I get some type of update  this week I’m praying I don’t have to go thru the same things again this year

#WMR2021

@drj311 Me tooooo!!! LOL!! Yesss I hate that Path Act stuff, I understand what it's meant to do but there has to be another way to verify we are the true person filing the return

#WMR2021

Hey!! I logged in to look at my account and return transcripts and it showed the cycle code 

#WMR2021

Just tried to check my transcripts, but they are not available :(

#WMR2021

@kanisha0418 aww, I hope that tomorrow you'll be able to see them!

#WMR2021

@kanisha0418 @ddenese80 @Lala2021 @1angrymama @Sweet-sunshine 

and all my other family on here-imma toast you all to a virtual drink!! Here’s to a quick uneventful tax season with real updates coming soon for all of us!! What’s in y’all’s  cup?!?’ I got jack and coke 😊

#WMR2021

@drj311  I’m pregnant and sick so some orange juice in my cup lol ! But Amen and hallelujah. Toast up WMR fam !!

#WMR2021

Ayeeeee Hennessy straight🤪

#WMR2021

I’m dieting and fasting so it’s water in my cup but hey cheers to and uneventful quick refund year 

#WMR2021

@drj311 @I’m gonna have to have my favorite mock tail, sprite and cranberry juice lol

#WMR2021

@kanisha0418  Congratulations sis and my transcripts saying the same thing it’s nothing available but my fingers are crossed ladies this is our year lol 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

#WMR2021

@drj311 Can't drink alcohol due to migraines so a glass of bubbly Canada Dry! Lol

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies