turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

#WMR2019

@drj311 THANK YOU! I was waiting for someone to update us! I've been doing the same thing since yesterday after you mentioned the banking website TT uses to take out their fees. Sure enough, after checking all morning, just now I am showing the same thing! Exhale. LOL!

#WMR2019

@drj311  I sure hope I’m in the same boat as you! Still one bar on wmr and none of my transcripts has updated. I just checked sbtpg and republic bank and trust... nothing I don’t know whose my 2nd party is since its not those two 😅 but in all that gives me hope 

#WMR2019

Just my update: I checked with Republic Bank and they received my refund and has sent it to my bank, just waiting on my credit union to release my funds which it will probably be around 1:30 ish like last year!!! 

#WMR2019

@missesp82 @steveandkristenYAY! I’m so happy for everyone! @th0126 I hope there is some movement soon for you. 

sadie59

#WMR2019

Anyone with date excepted got a refund date yet?

#WMR2019

Hey everyone, I got my money this morning! Just so everyone is aware, my WMR is still stuck on 1 bar. Follow your transcripts & the SBTPG site because they are correct and up to date.

#WMR2019

Does anybody know where we going to be at this year for 2022???

#WMR2019

Hey family was wondering when someone from the fam will reply to any of the post @bharkless84 

#WMR2019

@missesp82  hey girlie. I was wondering the same thing. Last year, I couldn't find nobody. So I'm hoping this year somebody may start a new one for us. We've lost touch. Can't have that lol

#WMR2019

Last year we was all on here but yes have you filed year I heard they will be accepting taxes as early as Jan 24th this year 

#WMR2019

Hey everyone! Glad to see y’all back. 2021 was a dog of a year lmao I haven’t filed yet but probably will first week of February 

#WMR2019

Yes. I was actually in the test batch this year. My first time. Have you yet? 

#WMR2019

It's good to see ya sweet-sunshine. I wasn't there last year. I couldn't find nobody.. could find wmr2021.. 

#WMR2019

Oh ok well looks like this tax season will be a hard one 

#WMR2019

To me, it's hard every year. As long as they got this mid February tax season thing going on because of the credits this stuff ain't never going to change until they stop it which I wish they would

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies