Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

WMR tax bar gone, instead it says Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.

WMR tax bar gone, instead it says Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available. Turbo Tax is stating that I should expect refund tomorrow but it is still being processed. No transcript available. 

Filed: 1/7/2021

Accepted 2/9/2021

Current Status 3/1/2021

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

WMR tax bar gone, instead it says Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.

@emharrison2012  Can you provide an update? Hopefully you have this issue resolved by now.

The tax bar is still gone. As of today I am able to see my transcript. It has a code of 20210905. Along with the amount of my refund. I guess I just need to play the hurry up and wait game. 

@emharrison2012  At least you are able to see your transcripts. That's a good sign. You may have code 846... someone posted on another forum that they thought they didn't have code 846 until they thoroughly checked their transcripts and 846 was on page 3. Good luck.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies