mechele2019

Wmr bars dissapeared and refund amount also am I getting audited?

what does it mean when your refund amount dissapears on wmr

pk

It could mean that some error in the processing kicked out the  return -- it will now be looked at by a human , perfected and then put back in the queue fro processing ( assuming that this took place before the refund was approved).  If it after the approval of refund ( the return has been fully processed)  then it is waiting for refundable credits or some other adjustments ( like claims from some agency - child support , state , student loan etc. ). The last possibility  is that got selected for a  desk audit . I would suggest waiting for a week and see if things normalize. There is usually nothing to fear about an audit, if you have claimed all you should , don't worry.  They sometimes audit just to make sure the automatic system  of gates/ checks is working properly

pk

mechele2019

It was accepted and in the processing stage then the bars dissapeared no codes for the irs just the tax topic 152