Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

c9dd939eef078b676b19deab6169cf47.jpg

I'm out

I'm using H&R next year for sure

Lashaymu31
Returning Member

2649 helpful votes
What do I need to know about the coronavirus stimulus package?

The IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose direct deposit, and is depositing some stimulus payments onto prepaid debit cards for filers that chose to receive their refund through that method. For the majority of prepaid debit card holders there is nothing more to do as the stimulus payment will be deposited to their account. For any TurboTax customer that no longer has access to their debit card, we encourage them to visit https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com. We're committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible.

@Vlofficialc 

Gn I'm heading off to watch anime. 

It will be deposited as soon as your power level is over 9000!

Dude!! They have updated the it! You! Guys are the ones not answering us theres no information on the irs system you guy are just money hungry seems to me so if you wont help or give let know if we should tell youbto buzz off then i think its the time now..people are getting there money its just you guy that are stalling 

@Metamoore34  goodnight ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jjo1994

When will we find out if our stimulus will go on our turbo debit card??

Lashaymu31
Returning Member

I don't know I just copied this updated information from today to try to give some comfort to people. I have heard that some people will start seeing the money on the 15th.

I m using turbotax since 2010..and always pay you to use your services..if i dont received my stimilus money tru my direct deposit this week im not going to use turbo tax anymore..we need answers now..you know if you passed our direct deposit numbers to the irs for this..if not tell the truth ike i said..if i dont received my stimulus money in my direct deposit that i always used for 10 years here in turbo tax im not going to used anymore..capish

Look at all these companies who are recieving these dorect deposits and saying they cant release them until the 15th. They can release them but they wont. Bc think of all the interest they are making on the millions in their accounts right now. The longer they can hold ur money the more they make. My taxes were 100% free and i had it deposited on a TT card. Now if they had it sent to a different account first and held it 2 or 3 days to make money off the interest then sent it to me. That should be illeagally withholdings my funds. We'll see if i get mine the 15th or not. There is no reason why i shouldnt. When my friend got his thur Netspend last THURSDAY!!! Either way this plays out the 17th i can setup direct deposit. But who knows how long after that i will get it. Only thing that is certain is TT is going to lose alot of money/customers over their poor customer service in a time of uncertainty. H&R handled it much better. Whoever decided to only issue that paragraph to their consumers is almost definitely losing their job after this. 

Lashaymu31
Returning Member

Hey, I'm in The same boat. I filed for the first time with TurboTax to and got it through TurboTax debit card. So I'm waiting too.

a $1200 deposit just showed up in my account today, says It'll post on the 15th. I didn't take out any fee's from turbo tax, I used the free file. 

@GardenGuy_Vic did you get ur taxes sent to a bank account or the Turbotax card?

Lashaymu31
Returning Member

Yes, I used TurboTax debit card

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies