Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Poppagee3

Will my stimulus check be direct deposited onto my TurboTax card?

And when jus tried to call the santa Bárbara greendot card PLACE, there are NOOO OPTIONS to talk to someone. They anticipated this, and eont even give us a answer. Temporary account bs. Its  ridículus of i gotta wait  months while out of work and BEING A SINGLE PARENT ILL NEVER USE GREEN DOT CHIME OR TURBO TAX. THEY HAVE CONTROL OVER ACCOUNTS THEY MADE. SO FIX IT, THE GOVERNMENT WANTS  TO HEELPP USS AND A SHADY WELLL OFF COMPANY IS IN THE WAY

BUT I THINK THE IRS IS MAKING A APP TO WHERE WE CAN GIVE THEM ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO DEPOSIT TO, ON APRIL 17TH STILL DAYSSS AWAY. I WAS WONDERING WHY IM ONE OF A FEW IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD WHO STILL HASNT GOTTEN ANYTHING AND IM ONE WHO IS IN TRUE NEED OF IT NOW. WOW DUDE

Jrl69

Screenshot_20200413-173249_Gmail.jpg

Check your emails turbotax card user's I just found this in mine.. it's sad the professionals with turbo tax had no info this entire time!

@aanserson923 

Did you not read this thread at all ?   Only the IRS has the control ... nothing TT or the debit cards can do to speed up the process ...

If you have already filed a 2019 return there is nothing you can do until something happens on the IRS side… and they are ahead of schedule which is evidenced by the test deposits some saw recently. 

If you get the DD in the next 2 weeks then you are done. 

If you do not get the DD by the time the IRS finally opens the promised portal (now expected by 4/17) then you can check on the status and/or  update your information at that time.    https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

To help everyone check on the status of their payments, the IRS is building a second new tool expected to be available for use by April 17. Get My Payment will provide people with the status of their payment, including the date their payment is scheduled to be deposited into their bank account or mailed to them.

An additional feature on Get My Payment will allow eligible people a chance to provide their bank account information so they can receive their payment more quickly rather than waiting for a paper check. This feature will be unavailable if the Economic Impact Payment has already been scheduled for delivery.

YmarieP
Returning Member

Shady is bein nice. Beyond shady.  Aint nobody doin nobody any favors here i agree with all u said thanks for your opinion i now know im not alone in this

Poppagee3

Was it deposited on the turbo tax greendot card they sent us for the tax refund advances?

Screenshot_2020-04-13-14-39-14.png

This is correct. I think we will all get it if you have any DD info with the IRS 

geovannyv69
Returning Member

Yes no

Jrl69

Check your emails linked to your turbotax card.. I just received an email saying mine stimulus payment is pending and it will be released on the 15

That email screenshot that someone posted in EDITED. If you read it..it says RUSHCARD USER...thats not the same as a TurboTax card user. But i think we all will get it if you have DD info with the IRS

Bracquael

This will be the last year I use this product for my taxes. For you guys to give us the run around about our stimulus payment is ridiculous. Chime CEO paid them advances. All we are trying to determine is if we will get our money on this card and you guys are acting as if we asked you for the fountain of youth formula. Our routing info on our taxes match the card so I dont see whaf the problem is. Its not algebra. I have followed this post for weeks and others. Turbo tax disappointed me seriously. I am out of work. I am relying on this. You guys dropped the ball. 

Everyone else is getting their checks. Turbo tax works directly with the IRS. How does Turbo tax not know if Turbo tax green dot customers if we will even receive our checks?

@Jrl69 

That screenshot has been altered/ edited/Photoshoped. They say, turbotax debit card at top, then at bottom say RUSHCARD USER 

@SheWolff2 

I was thinking same thing plus this exact post was put in another forum by a different person

I am behind you and others I will be filing a complaint and my aunt works inside the Brtter Business Bureau and she told me to screenshot everything I ask and all replies from turbo tax employees 

@YmarieP I'm right with you !! And you sure are fine❤️😚

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies