turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Will my refund still be sent to the 3rd party bank SBTPG if my 2021 taxes were delayed and Turbo Tax ended up debiting my account since IRS hadn't released funds?

Prior year tax return (2021)
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ee-ea
Level 15

Will my refund still be sent to the 3rd party bank SBTPG if my 2021 taxes were delayed and Turbo Tax ended up debiting my account since IRS hadn't released funds?

Yes if you are paying for your 2023 return from your refund.

I don’t owe any fees for 2023. And Since the 2021 Tax year return was delayed  I could not pay by refund transfer as I originally selected, Turbo Tax received the fees owed by ACH with an auto debit from my checking account on 06/03/2022. Therefore the refund check should be coming directly to me, right?

I used Turbo Tax Free file this year, so No fees! Glad  It’s coming straight to me and I don’t have to go on a wild chase after it. SBTPG customer service was no help. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies