judeamosley919

Why have I got my state taxes but my federal is still in processing ? Also will my stimulus check be on the direct deposit I put on my taxes form ?

DianeC958

Currently the IRS has increased its processing time.  If there is an issue with your tax return, the IRS will send you a letter explaining any issue.

Yes, the Stimulus Payment will be deposited into your account that is on your current tax return filing.

@judeamosley919

judeamosley919

• Thank you ! Does that mean my stimulus will be coming deposited before my tax return? I did my tax return on March 4 ! It was accept March 5th but still in processing.