Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why has SBTPG had my check for over a month? They said it was sent out a long time ago, where is my check then? It doesn't take this long to send any mail! I'm suing!

They lie to people about their refunds, Turbo Tax is helping them lie, they have over $8k of my money and they just keep saying the check was already sent out. It doesn't take a month for any piece of regular mail to get anywhere. I could send a letter to Russia and it would get there faster than my refund check has gotten to me! This is completely unacceptable, and the only thing I know to do is to file charges against both Turbo Tax as well as SBTPG! Everyone going through this needs to make this go public! Many people are actually depending on this money, it's OUR money, we all need to file lawsuits against these people! Go down to your local small claims court and file for a lawsuit against both SBTPG as well as TurboTax. This is our only option left, considering SBTPG doesn't answer the phone, they don't respond properly to emails, and TurboTax is complicit in the theft of our money. They will be sued too. This is $8k, I'm sure there are people with larger returns that have waited longer than I have already. Make your voices heard, they will not get away with this! I just wanted to know where my check was, they couldn't even give me a USPS tracking number or tell me where it was last, they just ignore you and leave you in the dark. I've been on hold for 2 hours with SBTPG, I'm on hold literally right now, as I am typing this. This is not happening, this company must be held accountable, both companies for that matter! Turbo Tax and SBTPG have stolen everyone's money, the IRS sent them out refunds a month ago and these two companies are illegally withholding our funds and lying about where our checks are. Hold them accountable, everyone! I will update if I hear anything different, or if anything changes.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies