Wheres my refund is giving me a path act message does that mean im approved and will have my deposit on the 15th?

yes, if you have not received a letter in the mail from IRS or code on where's my refund then you are in line for a deposit after the 15th. just watch your mail and check the status update on the 15th and you should be good to go. on other refund forums they are saying the people who had problems did not have the PATH message and if they did get a letter it was for ID verify not problems with your refund 🙂

I received a letter