Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where the !@#$% is my Tax Return!? ..

Got accepted 04/10/20  .. and was expected to be in my bank account 05/01/20 .. its been almost 2 months now, i can't even call the IRS because they got nobody there to answer calls due to COVID so i have to deal with an automated system telling me that my refund is still processing, now before you get on this thread and post some crap you found off of the IRS's website regarding the POSSIBILITIES as to why thats happening save yourself the time, i've already seen it and read all of it so i'm simply here to rant my frustration with the !@#$% IRS and their BS system.. i have yet to receive a letter that my account is under review and i called to see if there was money i owed through the automated line and nothing is being withheld .. i find it funny that when uncle Sam needs his piece of the pie he doesn't delay and the federal government gets to take what they want the minute i get paid when i'm W2, yet when its time for me to get paid what they owe me they take their time with it, a complete lack of respect imo and if its really a lack of resources regarding there process than FIX IT!! .. not like nobody's paying you to fix your problem, you collect billions of taxpayers money and you expect me to feel sorry for the lack of resources you have to manage your process!?.. how ridiculous .. and honestly i suggest we all just stop paying these goonies.. i'm no longer a W2 anymore, i'm a contractor I9 so how about this .. since the IRS wants to play these games i guess this year around i'll pay them when i feel like it, could be 2 years from now .. maybe 4 who knows.. since you mooks keep playing these games, i'll take a screenshot of that "your refund is still processing message" and send it to you on the next 1040 form you send me and you'll get your money when i'm done processing it .. as for TurboTax i love your website and everything regarding the process, made everything so much easier, i thoroughly enjoyed it so thank you.. but the IRS sucks massive balls .. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies