Where's my refund issue

My return was accepted by the IRS and when I checked yesterday on the where's my refund, it showed up as accepted. However, when go in today, it says it has no record of it yet. I double checked I put in everything correctly. Not sure what this means.

Where's my refund issue

I got a similar message... checked yesterday said accepted. Then checked today and said they could not proved information on my refund at this time. And the 21 day normal message following that.

Where's my refund issue

I just went in and tried my SS# instead of my husband's, and was able to see the correct page. So, you could try the other SS# if you filed a joint return. 

Where's my refund issue

Mine is doing the same... I am thing IRS is backed up or webpage is having problems. If I am not mistaken the samething happened to people last year. Fingers crossed everything goes thru quick and smooth. 

Where's my refund issue

The same thing happened to me; and when I checked my spouses SSN it showed up correctly as well.

Where's my refund issue

I received the below message today.. after it previously said refund accepted and no weird messages. I see a lot of comments of people having the same issue. Just wondering if anyone's looked like this..

Refund Status Results

We cannot provide any information about your refund.

If you electronically filed a complete and accurate tax return you should receive your refund in about 21 days from the received date. If you mailed your return please allow 6 weeks.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
  • Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
If you have questions or need additional information, please have the following on hand when you call:
  • A copy of this page.
  • A copy of your tax return.
  • The Social Security Number, Filing Status, and refund amount claimed on your return.
  • The date you mailed your return.
Please mention reference number 9001 to the IRS Customer Service Representative.
IRS Hours of Service:
Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Call:
[phone number removed], when asked for an extension, enter 362.
From outside the US call [phone number removed].
TTY/TDD: [phone number removed]

Where's my refund issue

I got the same message when I enter my husband's SS. But when I put in mine, I get the page that says refund accepted. Others have had the same issue. So, it has to be a glitch in the system.

Where's my refund issue

Yes that was the same i have. I cant use a spouse ss# we arent married to do so.

Where's my refund issue

I received this same status

Where's my refund issue

Has any ones status changed since the 28th. Mine hasnt still getting the cant provide information message.

Where's my refund issue

I'm getting this same message, except I don't have the 9001 part. I called TurboTax and IRS today; TurboTax said IRS received it and IRS say's they are not "sure" if they have it or not and to wait until the end of the week and call back. Nope, gonna call tomorrow if nothing changes. I was accepted yesterday and have not shown up on WMR at all.

Where's my refund issue

No...mine has said the same...

Where's my refund issue

From past experience if you check the WMR site more than 3 or 4 times in one day, and it says the return was accepted, you will get the message of no information. Wait until the following day and it will give the accepted or being processed message again.

Where's my refund issue

Actually mine had nothing to do with checking WMR too many times, in past times after getting accepted by the IRS I would immediately have one bar showing on the WMR site. This time however after being accepted it took over 48 hours before it showed up on the WMR site. So nothing to do with over checking WMR. This isn't my first go around on this crazy merry-go-round.

Where's my refund issue

Mine says the same thing.