Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

1AngryCitizen_
Returning Member

WHERE'S MY FEDERAL REFUND?

I've been filing my taxes with TurboTax for 9 years with no issues. My taxes were filed on February 28th and completed. I got a notification stating that I received my federal tax income on March 1st. This was false. I spoke to TurboTax and they were USELESS. Spoke to the IRS and they directed me to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group. On March 7th, I spoke with rep ID #0096 and he explained that my refund was sent to the wrong bank (keep in mind that I have not changed my bank info for 9 years). 0096 said that I had to wait 10 days for a trace number to see where that money went. March 28th, I called and spoke with a rep named Nancy. Explained my situation again and she said the same thing. That she has submitted a request to get a trace number and that it would take 2 days. March 30th, called and spoke with a rep ID#0375. I asked for my trace number and 0375 said that it takes 5 business days to receive the number. Now I liked 0375 because she had some attitude. I explained that once I receive this trace number, what's the next step? She explained that I need to call my bank and see when the funds went so that I can get it back.. I filed my taxes with TurboTax and yet I'm going through all this trouble to find where my refund is located. If I would have known that I was going to pay TurboTax to screw me over with this goose chase then I would have filed differently. Shout out to TurboTax for their amazing LACK of support. You have lost a customer of 9 years, it shows how much you care. Shout out to SBTPG, for d*cking me around. I look forward to calling and continuing to be a pain in your a** like you have been with mine.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies