Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Katie42

Where is the rest of my refund

This is kind of wild that I have to actually post a question in a community forum to get anyone to respond to me from TurboTax. My refund was issued a week ago from the IRS. I have never had any issues getting my money sent direct deposit except for this year. I am not able to reach anyone at TPG, and I’m not able to get a customer service on the phone from TurboTax either. I am ready to contact an attorney and see if maybe somebody else can get through to one of these companies that is fraudulently holding tax return funds. I am not the only one based on the comments in these threads that this has happened to. 

When I go to the TPG website, they can find my account just fine and they tell me that they’ve received my funds from the IRS. But they say that they are holding my funds because they need a drivers license (which I only found out through the telephone message when I’ve tried to call) I’ve not gotten a single notification via email or phone regarding this hold. However when I go login there to that other place to provide a DL they say they can’t find my account. So nobody contacts me to tell me that they need something from me, and when I have had to spend my time investigating to figure out what the heck I need to do, I then can’t even provide the information they say that they’re requiring. Which is on the same site that tells me they’ve received my money just fine and it’s hanging out in their bank account collecting interest. What is happening here??? TT, I have been using your services for a decade and this is seriously shameful. My direct deposit information hasn’t changed in 10 years. Why is there suddenly a problem now??? And what exactly is the problem, because I don’t know. No one has told me a thing and I can’t reach anyone. 

Not only can I not reach a single human being by phone, email, chat, etc., but I also can’t even send the information that they say is required. I am seriously overwhelmed and have no more time to spend on this. TPG is literally stealing from your customers, your community is in an uproar, and not a thing is being done about it. I want a resolution. What is the resolution to this??? I’m lucky that I don’t need this money immediately, but you have lots of customers that are in dire straits because of TPG. What is being done to fix these problems? And how does the taxpayer, your customer, go about figuring out what it is they actually need from us?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies