zurekkaren

Where do I find Electronic Filing Instructions for my 2016 tax return

cameaf

You can print a copy of your return which will include the cover page and filing instructions.

• Sign in at TurboTax.com and click Taxes near the top. This will open your Tax Timeline.
  • On the 2016 Tax Timeline screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Download all forms and worksheets.  If you want to print your return without the worksheets select Download/print return (PDF)

If your 2016 Filing Instructions do not download/print with PDF from your Tax Timeline after filing:

1. Sign in at TurboTax.com and click Taxes near the top. This will open your Tax Timeline.
  2. In the 2016 Tax Year section, click Add a state (we're not really adding one, this is just a way to reopen your return).
  3. After the blue Simple and accurate screen finishes loading, you'll be back inside your return. You can then select Print Center from the My Account drop-down.
  4. Select All Forms from the drop down and follow the instructions in the program to print or save your return.