Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where can I find a copy of my Turbo Tax fees for filing my 2016 Federal & PA State taxes? I do not see the options described in the FAQ section of "View Order Summary". My Account", "Tools" and "My Fees"

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Shayna

Where can I find a copy of my Turbo Tax fees for filing my 2016 Federal & PA State taxes? I do not see the options described in the FAQ section of "View Order Summary". My Account", "Tools" and "My Fees"

Please follow these directions to find your invoice:

Log into your TurboTax account, click the My Tax Timeline option in the upper left.  Where it populates the information for you 2016 return you should see an option to View Order Details directly beneath that.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Shayna

Please follow these directions to find your invoice:

Log into your TurboTax account, click the My Tax Timeline option in the upper left.  Where it populates the information for you 2016 return you should see an option to View Order Details directly beneath that.

There is no option called View Order Details....I am using the same login as last year, does this effect the problem?
Shayna

try clicking "My Account", then "edit" beside "billing and shipping" you should see an area for your orders here.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies