Solved: Where can I download the 2015 version of Turbo Tax for Mac to file an amended return for that year? I can find it for PC but I need the Mac version. Thank you!

Where can I download the 2015 version of Turbo Tax for Mac to file an amended return for that year? I can find it for PC but I need the Mac version. Thank you!

The amend version of the program available online is, unfortunately, for Windows only. You will still be able to get a copy for download by contacting our Support Team and following the steps below - 

1. Start by setting up your TurboTax account if you don’t already have one with us here (if you do have one, then log in)
  2. Then, contact our Support Representatives, who will verify your prior use and send you a downloadable copy of the software to your account (this is a process that must be done on the phone with our representatives)
  3. Once that’s been done, you will be able to sign in to My Downloads and download your TurboTax software directly to your computer