Solved: Where can I check to see where my federal and stat...

Where can I check to see where my federal and state refund checks will be mailed to?

They are mailed to the address you put on the return ... save a PDF and review what you entered :

To access the PDF, log into the website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Thank you for the helpful information! I clicked the "download/print return (PDF)" and a new window appeared with my "1040" form. Is the address on there at the top of the screen the address the return checks will be mailed to? Thank you again.

It is right beneath your name ...

1.png

Thank you so much!