isa2646

Where are my directions for mailing my tax return?

You use to give step by step instructions.  I do not know what forms to send or an address to send it with.  I live in CA
TerryA

"Filing Instructions" print out in front of your return, or are supposed to anyway. Didn't that happen?
CherylW

Try these addresses, the first one is for the 1040, the second one is for the state: 

Federal Form 1040  

All States  

You'll need to attach W-2's or any other tax forms to the front page of your return that have withholding to your federal and state returns before mailing. 

Instructions to get a copy for mailing:

1.       Sign in to your TurboTax Online return. 

2.       Click File and you’ll get to the [Your name], just (…) more steps and we'll file your returns screen. 

3.       Complete Steps 1 and 2 if you haven’t already done so, then click Start next to Step 3

4.       On the Let’s get ready to e-file screen, select File by mail, then on the pop-up screen make sure you select File by mail for federal and all of your states. 

5.       Follow the onscreen instructions to print your return. 

Important: To prevent identity theft, we recommend that you mail your return from a post office or give it directly to your mail carrier.