Try these addresses, the first one is for the 1040, the second one is for the state:
You'll need to attach W-2's or any other tax forms to the front page of your return that have withholding to your federal and state returns before mailing.
Instructions to get a copy for mailing:
1. Sign in to your TurboTax Online return.
2. Click File and you’ll get to the [Your name], just (…) more steps and we'll file your returns screen.
3. Complete Steps 1 and 2 if you haven’t already done so, then click Start next to Step 3.
4. On the Let’s get ready to e-file screen, select File by mail, then on the pop-up screen make sure you select File by mail for federal and all of your states.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to print your return.
Important: To prevent identity theft, we recommend that you mail your return from a post office or give it directly to your mail carrier.