ljones0629

When shall i expect to get my refund on my card like what day to have an eye out because i don't carry the card on me

ModestaL

When you receive your Visa card your refund won't automatically be on your card until the IRS or State releases your refund. 

The IRS states that most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted and a refund option is selected. Once your return has been accepted by the IRS or State, only the IRS or State has any control over your deposit date. 

Please see FAQ, (click on see entire answer) for more information about your Visa card and your refund status: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419974