Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When clicking i wanted to apply for advance option does that mean they would send me a turbo tax card in the mail or where does my refund go?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EbonyL

When clicking i wanted to apply for advance option does that mean they would send me a turbo tax card in the mail or where does my refund go?

You will receive an email with instructions on how to create your online account. Once your online account is set up, you will receive temporary card information that you can use to spend online. You should receive a physical card in the mail within 5-10 business days after the IRS accepts your return.

Once the IRS issues your refund it'll be loaded to your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, minus your Refund Advance amount and any other agreed upon fees.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7066857

View solution in original post

1 Reply
EbonyL

You will receive an email with instructions on how to create your online account. Once your online account is set up, you will receive temporary card information that you can use to spend online. You should receive a physical card in the mail within 5-10 business days after the IRS accepts your return.

Once the IRS issues your refund it'll be loaded to your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, minus your Refund Advance amount and any other agreed upon fees.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7066857

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies