Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cmel1985

What is the difference between your tax return it's still processing... And.. we received your return and it's being processed?

Since February 16th my return has said processing a refund date will be provided when available I had to get a tax advocate recently today I checked and it says your return has been received and being processed. Does this mean I will get our return soon?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
JillianG

What is the difference between your tax return it's still processing... And.. we received your return and it's being processed?

All that means is that the IRS has received your return and is going over it....however if it has been over 21 days and it is still processing the IRS recommends that you contact them. You can contact them at 800-829-1040

cmel1985

Yeah but it's been 8 weeks and I have a tax advocate that said it should be within the next couple weeks and in the last couple days it change from processing to being processed
cmel1985

I talked? to a Turbo Tax agent she said that means within the next 5 days

Have you got your refund yet?
cmel1985

No but I got my refund date the next day it's scheduled for Wednesday
jeunique1

@cmel1985  hey after your refund went from "still being processed", to "being processed" u got ur refund date right after?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies