Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What if I finished Federal with Deluxe but than saw that form 1041 needs Business can I amend w/o buying Business? Can TT charge difference for the upgrade from 50-190

I did not pay for Live Assist. I can't find anywhere to contact a human being at Turbo Tax to simply ask the question. I paid $50 for Deluxe. I did not know until finishing Federal that form 1041 is not supported by Deluxe. Business costs $190. This one form is the only reason I would use Business. Can I be credited the $50 toward the $190? Can I just amend the return later without having to purchase Business? At this point I should have paid someone to do it! Frustrating that I can't contact customer service without paying for it!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

What if I finished Federal with Deluxe but than saw that form 1041 needs Business can I amend w/o buying Business? Can TT charge difference for the upgrade from 50-190

TurboTax Business is a different product from Deluxe.   It is not an upgrade.  You might be better off asking a local tax preparer for the cost to do the 1041.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies