What happened to my ITIN and refund?

What happened to my ITIN and refund?

I filed a w7 application for my husband along with my return over 2 months ago. I was under the impression that i would receive the ITIN thru mail. But i havent. Its passed 7 weeks. Im not sure if my tax return was filed or processed. Im unable to check my refund status. I have no clue what is happening. I think I have received my state return last month but not the same amount confirmed by turbotax before mailing. HELP

What happened to my ITIN and refund?

The IRS quit processing any mail of any kind several weeks ago and they have not yet started back up. It is unlikely your mail has even been opened at this point. 

What happened to my ITIN and refund?

I mean, it possibly has since Ive received a state refund. Are you saying my tax return may not have been filed yet or the w7?

Also, then why are they encouraging people to keep filing if so?

What happened to my ITIN and refund?

Otherwise, how can i Get my itin filed for so i can file electronically ??

What happened to my ITIN and refund?

If you are getting a refund and there is no status for your return on the IRS tracking web site, then it has not been processed.  See the tracking site: https://www.irs.gov/refunds

There is nothing you can do but wait.