Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

According to the IRS, my 2019 return is still being processed even though I filed it March 24th. Therefore, I haven’t received either my tex refund or my stimulus check. However, I did receive my NC refund rather promptly. It’s so incredibly frustrating because you can get through to anyone for help. My attempts to use the “Get My Payment” tool has been a dismal failure. I did use TurboTax for my return. I’m wondering if I should call them?

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I emailed the President of Intuit/Board of Directors. They called me the next business day, BUT we're of no help, unfortunately. Someone has to have a contact number that is answered gor the IRS. I AM ON A MISSION to get Steven Mnuchin's contact information. I am calling the Treasury Department tomorrow morning. 

Excuse my grammatical errors. I am feverishly clicking away

I filed in January, got my state tax in a few days but have been waiting for the Federal refund.. I did receive my stimulus but still no refund. I claimed the earned income and child credit but it feels like its taking way to long. Turbo tax even took money out of my account to pay for the service!

@lauracicetti wrote:

I emailed the President of Intuit/Board of Directors. They called me the next business day, BUT we're of no help, unfortunately. Someone has to have a contact number that is answered gor the IRS. I AM ON A MISSION to get Steven Mnuchin's contact information. I am calling the Treasury Department tomorrow morning. 

You haven't mentioned the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service in your posts.   Although the TAS walk-in offices are closed, many of their offices are still taking phone calls because they have locations in each state and are smaller departments.

At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your IRS Taxpayer Advocate.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-a-Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Also see this article for more info on how the Taxpayer Advocate Service works::
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc104.html

Cb2249
Returning Member

They deposited it into whatever account you chose for your 2018 tax return. Mine went on a turbo prepaid card that I never even activated because they took my taxes that year. Therefore I knew I wasn't getting a refund so I never used the card. 

I'm absolutely 100% certain that God doesn't do or release your tax returns. I do know know that returns haven't been processed because there isn't any IRS workers in their offices until further notice due to Covid-19.  And it's in the details on their website...vaguely because I've been searching for an answer and waiting on my returns since the end of February. Returns for those who have E-filed. Paper returns probably won't be getting anything back this year at all....I'm a glass half full person, but the easy it's being ignored by Gov, and media I wouldn't be surprised if none who's still waiting don't get returns this year...I hope im wrong

They did the same to me since my Rufund is still being prosses they took the money out mi checking account 

I agree with you 100% I work my ass off at at my job and this Coronavirus **bleep** goes down I get laid off and my texts ain't here no stimulus and and its like they just don't give a **bleep** like we don't count this is bul**bleep**, I need this money bro. I got two kids and mad bills to try and pay. **bleep** is real out here and I just feel like they don't have to deal with what we are dealing with and they need to fix it so I can pay my bills and take care of my kids. On top of all that **bleep** my unemployment has not come through and let's spend five and a half weeks I have no faith in the government anymore

Me too. What does this mean. 

Gmb6
Level 1

I havent received either also.

Im in the exact same boat. Filed jan 27th abd its still processing. 

Mayb cuz my sister just got out of prison of 7 years and i helped her try and get her a stimulus and she got it friday

Joe2019
Returning Member

Still waiting on our Stimulus and our refund all documenrs raxes mailed  to the IRS sense were march 02 On the 23rd of March was tempted to be direct deposited 1. 2ndly I did not use Direct deposite I mailed and use my  911 address account has been closed for the last 2 years. 

Why haven't i received my stimulus check...

If TurboTax has my stimulus money please send it to me ...

Haven't heard anything from both irs and turbo tax... What's going on????

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies