Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Bobby9
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Wait on my taxis one month

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I think u should go back in and see what u didn't do....the refunds n the stimulus payments or two different payments,more than likely you'll get your stimulus before ya regular taxes....it's crazy and confusing ...just hang in there....also just to b sure go to the non-filers app n try to manually input your info there,so that way it can be fresh to the IRS, sometimes u gotta jump out n go beyond the waiting stage...

Good luck🙏

Its been 93 days today since I filed my federal reaturn and it still says being processed give me my dang taxes IRS I need theme stop buying time with all this other BS 

Thomas420
Returning Member

How did you find out when you get your stimulus check my taxes got accepted in March but haven't been able see anything on either

Not true I am not getting my money or money for my kids because they haven't looked at our joint return and it won't let me put my info in non filers because my tax return is being processed so none of us very likely will not get our stimulus payment until our taxes are done especially if this is the first year in awhile of doing them. Maybe people who have done theirs for a couple years probably will but there are many ppl I've talked to who haven't gotten their checks because their taxes aren't done and that's what it says on the newspaper articles as well is that it could be we aren't getting them yet if our taxes are still being processed :(

Same! It's refund status says taxes still being processed then on stimulus says I'm not eligible when I in fact am because my taxes arent processed it's bull****

I am in the same boat. :(. I contacted the tax advocacy number and nothing. Irs not taking phone calls 

How do we take this ongoing situation farther it's obvious they have no remorse no respond nothing... What if they were in our shoes that's the question they always posted check the website for what it doesn't work is saying nothing!!!

I don't know but we all need to do something! I thought for sure since we had our ducks in a row we would have our money forever ago this is not ok. I have two kids not even 11 months apart the whole point of taxes and stimulus payments are to help out in a time of need and now because I went through some stupid website that's supposed to be free for one and now is charging me over 200$ for our taxes just because my husband is self employed and then now being punished and not even get my taxes for going through a website that's supposed to be one of the top tax consultants in America and they can't even figure **bleep** out. There's a hell of a lot more people can do from their home then people act like. All I know is we need some answers!!!!

My taxes were accepted on 04/29/2020. Have not seen nothing but in process. Does anyone know when the stimulus will be ready. I filed my 2019 return. Bank info is Wright. Been later off since 03/15/2020 no reaployment . dead broke.

If I'm paying a certain amount for my taxes I EXPECT them to be done in a certain time and they haven't been and I at the very least expect some real answers or things to get fixed!!! I've tried being patient

Mine got accepted around March my bank info is correct and I still haven't seen a stimulus payment or my taxes and mine were accepted well over the 21 days :( so I don't think you will get much of an answer unfortunately 

VivianP32

Me to this is really stressful

We received our stimulous but have NOT received our income tax refund. It keeps saying its processing smh. We are very aggravated!

VivianP32

Same Here SMH

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies