Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@cherriesplz24 Going to hopefully find that out tomorrow.  I made an appointment to see if they try to bullshit me in person. Either tell me you're auditing me, or tell me when I ACTUALLY will receive my funds!   

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@ cherriesplz24 let us know how did it go

Did anybody call and told that the integrity and verification operations was reviewing their refund?

im calling tomorrow, but i talked today to a tax preparer, he told me just because bars disappear, doesn't automatically grant review. In the past, its meant you're moving along and will probably see a date soon. Best of luck to everyone

I got through today lady was nice mine got pulled for review starts March 11th and could take up to 45 days no happy about it at all pretty pissed to be honest but it is what it is.

Just got back from the IRS.  Didn't help me out much there either.  I was told that the reason people are pulled for review (and if you're waiting this long it's a review) it's because they need to verify W2's match with what was submitted or any other piece of information before your refund is sent.  Mostly to those receiving a large return.  I review is not an audit I confirmed. For my particular case, there won't be any movement until the 18th of this month, and still may take an additional 4-6 weeks after that smh.  So, realistically May time frame.  It wouldn't hurt to make an appointment to see them, as she said sometimes they are able to confirm a check the system is waiting for.  She was not able to do that with mine unfortunately.  

@darnellmarringto Yeah I claimed my son this year and my refund is large it just sucks but I've heard people say even though its up to 45 days to review it only took a couple more weeks fingers crossed I get it this month.

@steelcity50 Very true.  She did mention even though it is up to that time frame, it could possibly be released before then.  I am just not going to expect it anymore.  If it comes sooner that will be great.  
mtrent500

I have been following this post for the past week so I called today was on the phone only 30 mins waiting she told me that it wouldn't be within 45 days since mine is also in review starting the 11th of March (I filed the 4th of April) but it will be 45 days or longer.

So basically everybody is in review they looking ETC/CT, what your jobs reported to the irs match what you got your Refund, SS and to see if you was self-employed was told my review starts on March 18th so from then til May 2 my refund will be release it doesn’t mean it necessarily take that long

Hi guys so I’ve been following this post since my bars disappeared almost 2 weeks ago. I filed and was accepted February 1st. About a week ago I called the irs and asked why my bars disappeared and they told me the same thing they told most of you (I did claim EITC AND CTC), that I was under review and I should expect my refund about 45 days from March 11th. I’d been checking wmr every single day numerous times and I still had no bars. I just checked wmr and my bars are back with a DDD of March 11th! So most of you guys probably aren’t actually under review and there’s just delays! Good luck guys!

@zavalasandra24 Lucky you my bars are still gone and says processing been accepted since 1/31 glad you're getting yours though IRS is full of Sh"t!!!!!!

@zavalasandra24 lucky you mines has not changed still being processed

Hi everyone, I was in the same boat as everyone here. Filed 02/10 got accepted same day. Bar went missing after 2 weeks. I called IRS right after the 21 days mark. I got a very nice guy who told me that all my info was good, nothing to be worried. There was an error in my ECI but it was fixed by the system on 02/25 and I should get it by 03/18. I checked everyday and yesterday I finally was able to see my tax transcript and I got refund date on 03/11. Check Wmr this morning and got approved! I actually got $21 more than I expected. Good luck to everyone

Let’s keep our fingers crossed cause I been calling for the pass 2 weeks since my bars disappeared and they keep giving 3/18 so I hope this the day i get my refund and have to wait from 3/18-5/2 thanks guys giving me hope
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies