Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Yep 5treyonna exactly what they told me

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Any update? I was accepted on the 8th. My bar was removed today. It says still being processed..

thank you rachel.elliott76

I have it is being processed what does dat means

Marvo_86 did they ask anything on 2018 because i only have my copies for 2017 i wanna call today its for id verify
marvo_86

Looloolopez yes they asked were i worked and how much i paid in federal taxes and asked for my wife's info and how much she made and then asked how much ae made together

Marvo_86 so they had you read off 2018 taxes cause i havent printed them out yet ugh such a headcahe
marvo_86

Yes.. they pretty much said anyone with the problems we've had about the bars disappearing and says atill being processed it means id verification and it can take up to another 4 to 6 weeks after verifying your information
marvo_86

The bad part is turbo tax didnt even recive a rejection notice at all
marvo_86

Looloolopez after you verify your identity with the isr how long does it take to get your refund they told me today 2 weeks  ut do t know if there right ir not

4 to 6 weeks could be sooner depends how fast they work

Why would everyone who dose not Have a bar; have to identify thierselves? If everyone situation is not the same?

What is  a rejection notice?
marvo_86

Looloolopez they said that they was sending it back through the system
marvo_86

That was today
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies