Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed on the 12th, and status bar changed this past Saturday 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I filed Feb 09, 2021 and it was accepted Feb 12th and still no return 

I'm having the exact same problem as you, word for word! I see that you're posting those 3 weeks ago, do you have any updates or new information? 

If so, please share!!!

Thanks!

I filed and accepted 2/12. Today is day 46. I firmly believe that a vast majority of TT early filers were put into the error resolution queue due to Stimulus Credit aka line 30 error. I am looking into filing a class action lawsuit against TT. 

M605
Level 2

Really. Yesterday I checked and it was telling that they could not provide me any information and that I needed to contact my tax preparer or the company I used to file my taxes. I called TT yesterday and they were very stiff in telling me that they didn't have any information and that I needed to contact the irs 😒  obviously I've tried. But today I checked and it went back to "the date is pending." And will be updated once processed. I don't think I will use TT anymore

Did you file a child tax credit on your return ? I did a child tax credit since my minor stepson is here now this year and I have been waiting also since mid Feb .  

Last year i used Turbo Tax and they didn't put a form in that I apparently needed.  After having to amend it myself and pay for the process I received the rest of last years taxes in February of this year..  I went to my old tax agency this year and filed on Feb 1st.  I got my taxes Feb 26th right away.  I was happy I didn't use TT.

Good luck to you,

That was the form that they forgot on last years taxes and that cost me all year!  This year I filed with an outside agency and got my taxes back at the end of February.

Good luck,

No I did not file for the child credit, just a simple refund and the missing stimulus. It has been 44 days, nobody answers the phones at the IRS, I got a letter about my state taxes on Saturday,  so they have had to review  my refund, so hopefully soon I will see a deposit.  Nothing has changed for me on the IRS site, and I cannot create a account to view any further details on the IRS site. 

I got the same answers. Told me the return was kicked into error processing but no one will tell me what the supposed error is. And then they tell me I have to wait 10 weeks before I can get a tax advocate even though I'm in a literal hardship crisis right now and their website says after 28 days you can contact them. Lot of fishy things happening over there at the its.

@Stultzy2424 I can't even get through to the irs. To high of a call volume, but mine was accepted, I never was told it was in error mode. 

Raghavendra
Returning Member

How to reach them?

Raghavendra
Returning Member

Can you please provide a phone number where I can reach them.

You can call [phone number removed], [phone number removed] or [phone number removed] extension 652 

Did you ever get a letter in mail? As I haven't. And when I called them everything looked good but was sent to return or refund department for further investigation ig. All lady there could tell me was that if I dont hear anything within 10 weeks call back 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies