Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Attend our Ask the Experts event about Extension Filers on Sept 25! >> RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I still have not received my stimulus what is going on how long does it take the federal government

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Totally understand your frustrations as well I hate to even bother checking it out any more it's got to be something that can be done about this I were able to talk with a IRS agency in the billing department of course they were of no real help 

I dont have to file because i draw social security

Here is a number you can call to speak with someone about your tax. Just push one for English,  than dont push nothing eles . Than its going to route you to a person. [phone number removed].

rnsmayne

My return has been sitting like that since March 18th as well. Zero contact from the IRS. No stimulus either, with no clue why.  I thought I was still a citizen but maybe Ohio got disqualified 

rnsmayne

Tax Advocate will not speak to you in Ohio

Here is a number you can call and speak with at the irs. About your tax. Push 1 for English.  Than dont push nothing else and you would be route to someone. [phone number removed]

Juice985
Returning Member

The only number that has a live person is the ID verification number. I do have it but I will warn they are nasty mean about why or how you got the number. I called yesterday and verified my return for this year all because I moved. YES your mail will float around. YES you will have to chase the floating mail just to speak to them, but there is a way. When you call the verification number ha e your 2018 and 2019 return in hand. They ask random line questions like for an example what is on Schedule C line 28, what is that number or how you spell the middle name of a dependent ex,. NOW in your case you have a amended return which has to be paper filed but after May 15th they will be open the following monday from 7am to 7pm. Call at excatly 7am to the Amended IRS number and get a ruff time frame on your return. 9 to 12 weeks from most likely Monday May 18th. Will be about the time to start counting weeks. I'm waiting on my refund, got no stimulus deposit even after I input my info on irs get my payment on April 20th, so yeah I feel your pain. Oh and unemployment was NOT accepted all because my employer switched owners 2 weeks before the pandemic so yeah we all floating down the same river with no paddle but whatever information I get I will post to everyone and I'm gonna email them(irs) and whoever I can all day until I get answers because we are TAXPAYERS who vote and have rights and we all get the short end of the stick like we dont matter but they better think twice how they think we just gonna lay down and go with it and we not. To top it off, I did get that letter from trump about  stimulus money, had the amount and said direct deposit is how I would get it but they say they didnt have my info on that get my payment crap so we have the worst and backwards financial service system in the world to me. 

Email me and I'll give you info on how to speak with someone about your tax. They remove the phone number.  [email address removed]

I recieved my stimulis but still havent reciecved my refund I also received my state but as like everyone else they say my refund is still processing bills are getting behind so much for guaranteeing quality turbo I know I wont be a return customer sorry but if I were liable for millions of customers I would be getting answers to save my business

Mlo86

I'm in the same boat. Filed in January. Got a notice saying it was being reviewed. 60days were up over a week ago and still no answers.

Well I efiled and it was accepted 1 hour later on March 7TH....SIMPLE, NO Itemization return...and 60+ days later it's "still being processed".  First and LAST time I use Turbo Tax...im going back to Tax Act.... for years using Taxact had my refund back within 15 days.  Now when we all need the money in at like 62+ days PAST efile acceptance and its "still being processed" for an uber simole EZ form?  This is BS!!!

Gee golly I am happy I read this thread, I've been driving myself nuts as to why TurboTax did NOT include ny medical sh1t paperwork when I PAID, only causing my federal return to be ammened. I've read it will take 12 weeks from the date I sent back my corrected 1099-G form. 

Is this something I can hold TurboTax accountable for? 

Same boat here. I issed my taxes on Jan. 21. Got my state within the 21days. Federal was ammeneded but when I check my TubroTax account they both say accepted.

Does yours also??

Juice985
Returning Member

To be honest no. After I spoke with the irs verification yesterday I found out alot of stuff about these taxes and the issues. The problem was the health care form expired last tax season with the Obama care thang far as taxes go. This tax season was suppose to be the 1st year back to where that wasnt required. Well depending when you used turbotax it got added to they (irs) wanted it so the system was all screwed up and doomed from the start. This also happen 2018 tax season when you filed for 2017 taxes also

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies