Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ATXLTL

What does cycle 570 mean. My transcript updated last night. I just wondering if I need to be worried.

I have the same thing and with the same date. 

What does cycle 570 mean. My transcript updated last night. I just wondering if I need to be worried.

Anyone get an update yet?? 

Refund should be processed by that date if no other issues arise.

the last 2 digits of the cycle number for code 150 determines what batch you're in and the day of the week system updates. Ex: 05 updates Fridays..

So the date that out beside the 150 and 570 should be the refund date, I’m just curious 

Kmald77

Im on the same path I filed 2/1/24 and it’s on a hold my transcript says code 579 with date 3/11/24 and the one of 150 is also same date would also like to know if anyone knows that’s the refund date? Or is that when they will review it again? 

Kmald77

Me at code 570

https://youtu.be/Zsc4mxXnYIg?si=s2h5cRk8HKeE-2uN

This You Tube page is a great resource that updates daily and explains codes, etc. I got the 570 code and letter 4464c, there's a hold on my refund while it's under review. It sucks! Lol good luck everyone! 

My transcript was updated last night and I now have code 971 "notice issued" with a date 3/18/24 and $0.00.  What the hell!!

I got the same 971 code and letter issued with the same date and all. However,

You will normally see code 971, right after the 570 one. TC 971 is the generic code for an IRS notice or letter that will provide more details on the issue or advise you of further IRS delays (e.g additional 60 day review) to review your situation.

From other postings - I have had these codes before many yrs and they always resolved for me within a week. Never been audited.

Anyone get an update today? 

Any update?

No update for me 

Rfair311

The “Wheres my refund” tool does NOT always update on time if at all.   My refund from last year was approved, filed and deposited within the 21 day timeframe, but the “WMR” tool says, “….still processing….”

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies