fredrobinson22

What do i do if "find my refund" cant find my refund, but both of my e-files where accepted and the due date was yesterday?

liz-thompson2012

you are probably not entering the correct information. verify your info you are entering correctly and matches your return.

From the IRS:
“The IRS reminds taxpayers that, by law, the IRS cannot issue refunds claiming the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) before mid-February. While the IRS will process those returns when received, it cannot issue related refunds before mid-February. The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or on debit cards starting on Feb. 27, 2018, if they chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with the tax return. “

I live in WI and already got my state refund. go to your states dept of revenue website and track the status of your return there make sure you are entering the correct information my state refund shows completed you will be able to see the status. you are not the only getting a delay in your federal return

liz-thompson2012

From the IRS:

fredrobinson22

Thank you , I ended up putting in the wrong info at first , silly me .
wilkito

I put in the correct information at WHERE IS MY REFUND" but is still saying no information.please any ideas?