• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nw4cyda3

We have already e-filed our federal and state tax returns and didn't see any opportunity to print a hard copy of the returns. How can I print them now?

How do I print our completed and filed returns once they've been e-filed?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CarolynB

We have already e-filed our federal and state tax returns and didn't see any opportunity to print a hard copy of the returns. How can I print them now?

Hi. Follow these steps to print a copy of your filed return:

• Sign in to your TurboTax account
  • Once you're signed in, mouse over My TurboTax in the top left corner and click on My Tax Timeline
  • Scroll down to some things you can do section and select Download/print return(PDF)
  • Click the printer icon to open the print window or select print from the file menue in the upper left corner.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CarolynB

Hi. Follow these steps to print a copy of your filed return:

• Sign in to your TurboTax account
  • Once you're signed in, mouse over My TurboTax in the top left corner and click on My Tax Timeline
  • Scroll down to some things you can do section and select Download/print return(PDF)
  • Click the printer icon to open the print window or select print from the file menue in the upper left corner.

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings