turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Is anyone else still waiting for their refund. Mine was accepted on January 29th

@ecarter36 what didn’t the advocate tell you?

Is anyone else still waiting for their refund. Mine was accepted on January 29th

@mumx3 did you ever get a letter from the IRS
mumx3

How long from the date of the letter will it take to process my refund...cuz last time the IRS told me "45 days from the day the refund began to be processed" and that was March 5th I believe. So now that I have the letter I need to know how much longer I have @luvmygurlsunnie1

They only told me the reason they're double checking my refund @luvmygurlsunnie1 ...then they said wait for the letter for more details. But it basically said the same thing as the advocate.

If this helps I filled jan 29th and was accepted the next day . The bars after about a week disappeared and said my refund is still being processed etc and it went on like that for weeks until I received a letter staying my refund was under a 45 day review and no action needed to be taken. I called the irs and they told me my refund was just about almost finished and funds were ready to be released I than checked a couple days later and I was approved 3/17 yesterday

@walktheline20  ok thanks that does help cuz my letter said I don't need to take action as well.

@walktheline20 I wonder why said mine was under a 60 day review??? Maybe if I call they can tell me if it’s being processed yet, hopefully I get the same person you talked too... lol...

That's hilarious LOL

I have a DD for the 23rd

what's that @walktheline20

DDD = Direct Deposit Date

Ok thanks @SweetieJean

Waiting for mine :(
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies