Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

VENMO IS COMPATIBLE!!!!

Okay, so I was wondering.... how do i use a temporary card it I can’t put it on my phone. I have Apple and Green Dot is not compatible because I am unable to make an account with First Century Bank in order to instantly verify my bank and “add money” to my Apple. 
So i decided, hey, maybe I should see if i can add my temporary card to Venmo and use it to make purchases, send money to landlords etc.... 

IT WORKED! 
it added and I was able to send money to my landlords. 
I could not however take money out of the ATM. 
but a hack would be, send “$ amount” that you want to take out of the atm +current atm fee +$2.50 fee for the Venmo atm fee and to a friend and have them send it right back. Then use your Venmo ATM card to pull the cash out of your ATM.... viola worked! 

just gotta be creative and know the loopholes. 

so if anybody is in desperate need of “cash dolla bills dolla bills” lol, then you can use that hack. 
orherwise just use your card as a transaction and your Venmo balance won’t be enough to cover it but it’ll pull from your temp cash card... while making a transaction you can also take “cash back” out actually... and be able to get actual cash that way. 

Just thought I would put my two cents out there for anyone struggling. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies