Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tjmtgsvc
Returning Member

TurboTax and TPG stole our refunds

At this point I think we all, or at least the 1000s of us affected, are realizing that we have been robbed.  Intuit/TurboTax and TPG both are fully aware of what is going on, the fact they act clueless is comical.  I’ve requested a copy of the actual terms that were eSigned although I’m doubt they will provide.  I am a fairly thorough reader when it comes to contracts/agreements.  I know there were no “hidden fees” that these two companies can say we signed up for.  Not $2900 worth that is for sure, and I would have noticed as well as 1000s of others.  Let’s call it what it is, robbery.  Join the Facebook thread, join together.  It’s all we can do.  I’m sorry this happened to myself and to everyone else.  Just keep fighting, make as big of a scene as possible.  I am going to call a few attorney friends in the morning and get some advice.   A company of that size would be a tremendous payday should a team of attorneys win the case so someone will listen.  Hang in there my peoples, oh and **bleep** Intuit and TPG, burn in hell slowly.   

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies