Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

H3li82

TURBO TAX TOOK $1600 FROM MY REFUND!

I want to know where the rest of my money is?? The irs released the money. I have no offsets. Why did you take $1600 on top of the $187 in turbo tax fees.... I already spoke to irs and they said that the amount they released to you was correct. That the error is on turbo tax's end. This needs to be resolved as fast as you took out your fees....IMMEDIATELY!!! This is completely unacceptable,  unprofessional and bad business practices.... This is also fraudulent... For the time that you have had my tax refund money I expect to be compensated with interest and a FULL REFUND OF MY $187 BECAUSE I AM COMPLETELY UNSATISFIED WITH YOUR PRODUCT!! This needs to be fixed yesterday, and it is pretty sad that I have not had not 1 email or correspondence from turbo tax regarding this issue, as it is a clear issue-clearly I am not the only one whose tax money you took! Remedy this now!! Looking forward to your immediate response....

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

In this public forum, we cannot diagnose why your refund has been reduced.  For additional information, please see this Help Article or this TurboTax blog post.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

TT does not receive tax refunds, so cannot take any money from them.

H3li82

Nice play on words...... Your Santa Barbara Bank who you use to deposit our money.... "OUR" being the customers..... And your vague please refer to this topic is just a brush off TT instructed you to tell us customers... Trust me I have already called in and, and called the irs and called the offset department.... The problem lies with TT and SBTP..... TT you need to fix this glitch now..... Stop playing games by saying look at this article.... How about look into fixing getting your customers the $ they are missing. This will be the last year use TT. Freetaxusa will get my $ next year & I will tell anyone who listens as well..... smh!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies